Obtain a MA Medical Marijuana Card
How to Get a MA Marijuana Card
Step 1: Must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of Massachusetts.
Step 2: Must have at least one medical marijuana qualifying condition listed below:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- and “debilitating” conditions as determined in writing by a doctor.
- – “Debilitating” is defined as “causing weakness, cachexia, wasting syndrome, intractable pain (chronic pain), or nausea, or impairing strength or ability, and progressing to such an extent that one or more of a patient’s major life activities is substantially limited.” Contact a
- to learn more.
Step 3: Contact and visit a Massachusetts medical marijuana doctor. If the doctor diagnoses you with a qualifying medical condition, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) will get you a Massachusetts medical marijuana card.
Learn more: Massachusetts Medical Use of Marijuana Program
– MA Dispensaries
– MA Marijuana Doctors
– MA Marijuana Laws