- Seth Rogen & Snoop Recap Game of Thrones While Stoned August 28, 2014
- Painkiller Deaths Drop by 25% in Medical Marijuana States August 26, 2014
- The Periodic Table of Stuff Stoners Like August 25, 2014
Qualifying Medical Marijuana Conditions in Massachusetts:
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- hepatitis C
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
- or other conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying ’s .
Learn more about Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Rules by clicking here.