- 5 States That Will Probably Legalize Medical Marijuana Next July 26, 2015
- Study: Marijuana Helps with Social and Aggressive Behavior July 24, 2015
- Legal U.S. Marijuana Sales Estimates Chart July 24, 2015
Qualifying Medical Marijuana Conditions in Massachusetts:
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- hepatitis C
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
- or other conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying ’s .
Learn more about Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Rules by clicking here.