- Senator Asks DA Not to Prosecute Against Marijuana Arrests October 31, 2014
- Happy Halloween!!! Or is it Halloweed? October 30, 2014
- Judge Could Change Marijuana to Schedule 2 Substance October 29, 2014
Qualifying Medical Marijuana Conditions in Massachusetts:
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- hepatitis C
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
- or other conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying ’s .
Learn more about Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Rules by clicking here.